Corporate events calendar for the year 2020
Verona, 28 January 2020. Cattolica Assicurazioni, pursuant to Article 2.6.2 of the Regulation for the markets organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A., publishes its annual corporate events calendar for the year 2020:
- 18 March: Board of Directors - Approval of separate and consolidated annual financial reports for the year ending on 31 December 2019;
- 19 March: Press Release;
- 12 May: Board of Directors - Approval of additional periodic financial information as at 31 March 2020;
- 13 May: Press Release;
- 6 August: Board of Directors - Approval of the consolidated half-yearly financial report as at 30 June 2020;
- 7 August: Press Release;
- 10 November: Board of Directors - Approval additional periodic financial information as at 30 September 2020;
- 11 November: Press Release.
The Board of Directors has also planned to summon the Annual General Meeting for approval of FY2019 separate accounts, to be held on 24 and 25 April 2020, respectively on first and second call. As already communicated on 16 January 2020, the Company also reminds that the Board of Directors, upon request of some Members, resolved to summon an Extraordinary General Meeting on 6 and 7 March 2020, respectively on first and second call. The dates of the meetings with investors will be communicated once set.