2018 Corporate events calendar
Verona, January 23rd, 2018. Cattolica Assicurazioni, pursuant to Article 2.6.2 of the Regulation for the markets organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A., publishes its annual corporate events calendar for the year 2018. With regard to CONSOB Resolution No. 19770 of October 26th 20161 and following the press releases issued on 14 November 2017, the Board of Directors of Cattolica resolved that, as from the figures relating to the first quarter of 2018 and accordingly to the option now envisaged in the TUF (Consolidated Finance Act), the Group’s quarterly reporting will be disclosed with a presentation of the business focused on the significant information for the market, specifically in connection with the KPI of the new Business Plan. The quarterly information will be nevertheless disclosed by means of a press release within 45 days from the closing of the quarter, while the Interim Management Report will no longer be published. The corporate calendar for the business year ending 31 December 2018 is presented below:
- 28 January Board of Directors Approval of 2018-2020 Business Plan
- 29 January Press release;
- 20 March Board of Directors Approval of separate and consolidated annual financial reports for the year ending on 31 December 2017
- 21 March Press release;
- 10 May Board of Directors Approval of the additional periodic financial information as at 31 March 2018
- 11 May Press release;
- 2 August Board of Directors Approval of the consolidated half-yearly financial report as at 30 June 2018
- 3 August Press release;
- 8 November Board of Directors Approval of the additional periodic financial information as at 30 September 2018
- 9 November Press release.
The Board of Directors has also planned to summon the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting for approval of FY2017 separate accounts, to be held on 27 April and 28 April 2018, respectively on first and second call.
The dates of the meetings with investors will be communicated once set.
1CONSOB Resolution No. 19770 of October 26th 2016 has introduced amendments to the Regolamento Emittenti (Issuers’ Regulation) on Interim Financial Reports, introducing in particular the Article 82-ter. According to this provision listed companies are entitled to publish additional interim financial data on a voluntary basis.