2019 Corporate Events Calendar
Verona, 24 January 2019. Cattolica Assicurazioni, pursuant to Article 2.6.2 of the Regulation for the markets organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A., publishes its annual corporate events calendar for the year 2019:
- 7 March 2019: Board of Directors - Approval of separate and consolidated annual financial reports for the year ending on 31 December 2018;
- 8 March 2019: Press release;
- 9 May 2019: Board of Directors - Additional periodic financial information as at 31 March 20191;
- 10 May 2019: Press release;
- 8 August 2019: Board of Directors - Approval of the consolidated half-yearly financial report as at 30 June 2019;
- 9 August 2019: Press release;
- 7 November 2019: Board of Directors - Additional periodic financial information as at 30 September 20191;
- 8 November 2019: Press release;
The Board of Directors has also planned to summon the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting for approval of FY2018 separate accounts, to be held on 12 April and 13 April 2019, respectively on first and second call. The dates of the meetings with investors will be communicated once set.
1CONSOB Resolution No. 19770 of October 26th, 2016 has introduced changes to Regolamento Emittenti with regard to Interim Management Reports and in particular introduced the new art. 82-ter that envisages the publication of the additional periodic financial information on a voluntary basis. As already communicated on 14 November 2017, the Board of Directors of Cattolica resolved that, as from the figures relating to the first quarter of 2018, the Interim Management Report will no longer be published.