Thanks to the new Business Plan we prepared in the second half of 2017 and published in the market at the beginning of 2018, Cattolica is developing a wide-spanning perspective, based on a business project that focuses on profitable growth and creating long-lasting value.
The main quantitative targets set for 2020 are:
- an operating income between € 375 and 400 million;
- an estimated operating ROE of at least 10% in 2020;
- a dividend per share increasing by approx. 50%;
- a stable capital solidity with a Solvency II Ratio between 160% and 180%;
- a total collection of premiums between € 7.6 and 8 billion, of which premiums from non-life policies between € 2.4 and 2.6 billion and premiums from life policies between € 5.2 and 5.4 billion.