2019 was the second year of the 2018-2020 Business Plan, characterised by a strategic orientation that has its privileged focus on the concept of “profitable growth”, and translates into a creation of constant value over time thanks to a balanced expansion of the offer.
It is useful to recall the most important quantitative objectives set for 2020:
- operating profit in the range of € 375 to € 400 million*;
- expected operational ROE of at least 10% by 2020;
- dividend per share up by approximately 50%;
- maintenance of high solidity in terms of capital, with a Solvency II Ratio between 160% and 180%;
- total collection of premiums between € 7.6- 8 billion, of which premiums from non-life policies between € 2.4-2.6 billion and premiums from life policies between € 5.2- 5.4 billion.
In 2019 preliminary activities were initiated re-garding the definition of the Sustainability Plan, which will be adopted in coordination with the new Business Plan 2021-2023 in order to create an integrated approach to the company strategy.
*Reduced in March 2020 to a range between € 350 million and € 375 million due to the changed scenario induced by the health emergency linked to the Covid-19 pandemic.