The new 2018-2020 Business Plan, disclosed to the market at the beginning of 2018 is fully ongoing. The Plan is based on a long-term vision but breaks it down into the short and medium term by focusing on a set of targets to be achieved in the current three-year period, starting from a challenging entrepreneurial project centred on the concepts of profitable growth and creation of lasting value.
It is worth remembering the most important quantitative objectives set for 2020:
- operating profit in the range of € 375-400 million;
- an estimated operating ROE of at least 10% in 2020;
- a dividend per share increasing by approx. 50%;
- a stable capital solidity with a Solvency II Ratio between 160% and 180%;
- a total collection of premiums between € 7.6-8 billion, of which premiums from non-life policies between € 2.4-2.6 billion and premiums from life policies between € 5.2-5.4 billion.
Cattolica continues its commitment to achieve the other qualifying steps of the Plan, which is based on some welldefined targets:
- strengthening and developing the fund-raising, diversifying the business lines and channels, also thanks to the implementation of inorganic actions;
- making the agency network more sustainable and efficient, with an increase in the average size and profitability; continuing to rebalance the Non-Life business mix;
- strengthening the training offered to the agency network;
- enhancing specific features and optimising the territorial footprint;
- increasing the sale of Life unit linked products and the growth of non-motor Non-Life insurance;
- expanding the agricultural and foodstuffs offer and the extension of the offer for Religious Organisations and the Third sector