The Companies

The Group includes, in addition to the Parent Company Cattolica Assicurazioni, thirteen companies that conduct insurance and bancassurance activities, twelve of which are subsidiaries (ABC Assicura S.p.A., BCC Assicurazioni S.p.A., BCC Vita S.p.A., Berica Vita S.p.A., Cattolica Life DAC, CattRE S.A., Lombarda Vita S.p.A., TUA Assicurazioni S.p.A., Vera Assicurazioni S.p.A., Vera Protezione S.p.A., Vera Financial DAC and Vera Vita S.p.A.) and one affiliate (Ima Italia Assistance S.p.A.). There are also ten subsidiaries in the agricultural-real estate and operational services area (All Risks Solutions S.r.l., Cattolica Agricola S.a.r.l., Cattolica Beni Immobili s.r.l., Cattolica Immobiliare S.p.A., Cattolica Services S.C.p.a., C.P. Servizi Consulenziali S.p.A., Estinvest S.r.l., Meteotec S.r.l., Qubo s.r.l. e Satec S.r.l.) and one affiliate (Ima Servizi S.c.a.r.l.).


  • banner
    Having joined Gruppo Cattolica Assicurazioni following an agreement with Banco BPM, Vera Assicurazioni and its subsidiary, Vera Protezione, offer insurance solutions for individuals, assets, home, car and business. Thanks to an excellent consultancy and assistance service, the companies strive to ensure that all clients of Banco BPM have the most suitable insurance solutions for their needs.
    www.veraassicurazioni.it
  • banner
    Vera Vita is a bancassurance company that became part of the banking group following the agreement with Banco BPM. The commercial offer consists of life insurance products aimed at creating investment, saving and supplementary pension solutions. Vera Vita is a landmark insurance company in the Banco BPM banking group and offers a high-level consultancy and assistance service to clients and networks in the area.
    www.veravitaassicurazioni.it
  • banner
    Vera Financial dac is an Irish company controlled by Vera Vita which is specialized in developing branch III life insurance products offered under the freedom to provide services in various countries in the European Community. The life insurance products offered by Vera Financial are structured and customised to respond concretely to its clients’ individual needs.
    www.verafinancial.com
  • banner
    CattRe is the Group's new reinsurance company, 100% owned by Cattolica, based in Luxembourg, acquired on October 3rd, 2018 from the French group Credit Mutuel. It is dedicated to the development of non-traditional risk lines (“Speciality Lines”) and is engaged in reinsuring the premiums collected by the various Managing General Agencies (MGAs, newly established and/or acquired agencies with strong technical and specialist skills in new business lines: space, aviation, catastrophic reinsurance, property, casualty, sports risks, marine, events and contingency and weather risks). The development plan envisages the upcoming extension to the business lines, with subscription in civil liability insurance and deposits, cyber, financial lines, mobility & travel, operating risks and many other sectors. The agencies are controlled by the financial holding Estinvest S.r.l., 100% owned by Cattolica and, once fully operational, it will be able to underwrite risks on behalf of insurance companied, including companies other than Cattolica. 
  • banner
    Lombarda Vita is the result of the historic partnership between Cattolica Assicurazioni and Ubi Banca, one of the biggest banking groups in the country. Lombarda Vita’s policies, which are distributed either by the branches or by the financial advisors of IWBank Private Investments, are intended for Retail and Private clients and offer a solution to the need for personal security, protecting both lives and savings.
    www.lombardavita.it
  • banner
    BCC Assicurazioni is a 51% Cattolica-controlled non-life company, the other 49% being owned by Iccrea Holding, the parent bank of the group which is the expression of the national system of cooperative credit banks and rural banks. Cattolica Assicurazioni has entered into a partnership agreement with this major banking player based on two common companies: BCC Vita and BCC Assicurazioni. The policies handled by these companies are spread over 300 cooperative credit institutions. BCC Assicurazioni’s offer is based on a wide portfolio of products dedicated to protecting individuals as well as small and medium businesses.
    www.bccassicurazioni.com
  • banner
    BCC Vita is a 51% Cattolica-controlled life company, the other 49% being owned by Iccrea Holding, the parent bank of the group which is the expression of the national system of cooperative credit banks and rural banks. Cattolica Assicurazioni has entered into a partnership agreement with this major banking partner based on two common companies: BCC Vita and BCC Assicurazioni. The policies handled by these companies are spread over 300 cooperative credit institutions.
    www.bccvita.it
  • banner
    ABC Assicura handles non-life branches through products which address the protection of people, families and homes, as well as products aimed at businesses, especially for the protection of the assets, capital goods and key people of small and medium businesses.
    www.abcassicura.it
  • banner
    Berica Vita manages Branch I, III and V Life products, aimed at the protection of people and their savings. The commercial offer includes also insurance solutions aimed at companies.
    www.bericavita.it
  • banner
    Cattolica Life, based in Dublin, is the insurance company specialized in developing Unit-Linked policies and Personal Portfolio Bonds for client segments who require advanced financial instruments.
    www.cattolicalife.ie
  • banner
    TUA Assicurazioni offers a range of insurance products and services that cater to a clientele made up of people, professionals, small and medium-sized companies. Founded as a company dedicated to the affiliate channel, with franchised agents and agencies that had a shopfront appearance, TUA Assicurazioni has also developed a network of agents with multiple employers.
    www.tuaassicurazioni.it
  • banner
    Cattolica Immobiliare carries out development and enhancement operations on real estate assets, as well as typical real estate services. In particular, it deals with - on behalf of the parent company and its subsidiaries - the process of research, selection and analysis of property investments, also managing the process of acquisition and the next stage, namely monitoring and managing the property. In addition, the company provides Asset and Property Management services for certain property funds invested in by the companies in the group.
  • banner
    Cattolica Agricola, formed as a result of the acquisition of the Tenuta Ca’ Tron property complex, deals solely with the agricultural activities referred to in article 2135 of the Civil Code. The parent company owns the entire share capital.
  • banner
    Cattolica Beni Immobili, formed as a result of the acquisition of the Tenuta Ca’ Tron property complex, manages the properties not used for agricultural activities that are within the estate. The parent company owns the entire share capital.
  • banner
    Cattolica Services is a consortium company that provides services to the companies in the group in relation to administrative activities, the technical life and pension area, information technology, training, damages and accidents operations, and more.
  • banner
    The company, in addition to collecting life policies with Cattolica’s mandate, also collects premiums in the non-life branch (with TUA and Cattolica products) by making use of subagents. It is 100% owned by Cattolica.
  • banner
    The company, based in Venice, is a shareholding with the aim of buying, selling and managing real estate property, constructing buildings and executing restoration and/or improvement works thereon. The company, acquired in October 2018, is 100% owned by Cattolica. 
  • banner
    The company is based in Venice and operates in the weather risk business; it is owned by Cattolica via Satec S.r.l., which holds a 100% stake therein. The company was acquired in October 2018. 
    http://www.meteotec.eu/Home.html
  • banner
    This is a company based in Venice that has been operating for years in special business lines including space, aviation and catastrophe reinsurance and starting this year, in the marine, sport risk and property sectors; The company, acquired in October 2018, is 15.87% owned by Cattolica and 84.13% owned by Estinvest. 
    http://www.satecgroup.eu/
  • banner
    The company is based in Milan and its purposes is insurance brokerage activities for exclusive insurance solutions dedicated to the specific needs of its customers, with particular attention to the worlds of transport and logistics. In October 2018, Cattolica acquired, via Estinvest, 51%, whilst the remaining 49% of the capital is held by the original sole shareholder, Nelson Servizi S.p.A. 
    www.qubo-italia.eu
  • banner
    The Inter Mutuelles Assistance Group designs and implements assistance services ad hoc for its shareholders and customers. From emergency assistance to long-term support, IMA offers a full range of services for the automotive, travel and international mobility markets, for housing and healthcare assistance, for information and customer care services. The IMA Group has 11 branches in Europe and Morocco, consolidated revenue equal to €696 million, a net profit of €9.5 million, 45 million customers and over 3,700 employees (2017 figures).
    www.imagroupe.eu
  • banner
    The Company holds an investment of 20% in All Risks Solutions s.r.l., for the purpose of permitting the Cattolica agency network to provide insurance coverage to customers including for risks not normally undertaken directly by Cattolica, as envisaged by Law Decree No. 179 dated October 18th, 2012 “Decreto Crescita Bis”, converted, with amendments, into Law no. 2 dated December 17th, 2012. On February 6th, 2019, the acquisition of an additional 31% stake in the share capital of All Risk Solutions Srl. 
    http://allrs.it/