Aside from the parent company, Cattolica Assicurazioni, there are eleven insurance and bancassurance companies that make up Gruppo Cattolica (Vera Assicurazioni and Vera Protezione, Vera Vita, Vera Financial, Lombarda Vita, BCC Assicurazioni, BCC Vita, ABC Assicura, Berica Vita, Cattolica Life, TUA Assicurazioni), plus other companies which are active in the farming/real estate and operational services sectors (Cattolica Immobiliare, Cattolica Agricola, Cattolica Beni Immobili, Cattolica Services, C.P. Servizi Consulenziali, Agenzia Generale Agrifides).
- Having joined Gruppo Cattolica Assicurazioni following an agreement with Banco BPM, Vera Assicurazioni and its subsidiary, Vera Protezione, offer insurance solutions for individuals, assets, home, car and business. Thanks to an excellent consultancy and assistance service, the companies strive to ensure that all clients of Banco BPM have the most suitable insurance solutions for their needs. www.veraassicurazioni.it
- Vera Vita is a bancassurance company that became part of the banking group following the agreement with Banco BPM. The commercial offer consists of life insurance products aimed at creating investment, saving and supplementary pension solutions. Vera Vita is a landmark insurance company in the Banco BPM banking group and offers a high-level consultancy and assistance service to clients and networks in the area. www.veravitaassicurazioni.it
- Vera Financial dac is an Irish company controlled by Vera Vita which is specialized in developing branch III life insurance products offered under the freedom to provide services in various countries in the European Community. The life insurance products offered by Vera Financial are structured and customised to respond concretely to its clients’ individual needs. www.verafinancial.com
- Lombarda Vita is the result of the historic partnership between Cattolica Assicurazioni and Ubi Banca, one of the biggest banking groups in the country. Lombarda Vita’s policies, which are distributed either by the branches or by the financial advisors of IWBank Private Investments, are intended for Retail and Private clients and offer a solution to the need for personal security, protecting both lives and savings. www.lombardavita.it
- BCC Assicurazioni is a 51% Cattolica-controlled non-life company, the other 49% being owned by Iccrea Holding, the parent bank of the group which is the expression of the national system of cooperative credit banks and rural banks. Cattolica Assicurazioni has entered into a partnership agreement with this major banking player based on two common companies: BCC Vita and BCC Assicurazioni. The policies handled by these companies are spread over 300 cooperative credit institutions. BCC Assicurazioni’s offer is based on a wide portfolio of products dedicated to protecting individuals as well as small and medium businesses. www.bccassicurazioni.com
- BCC Vita is a 51% Cattolica-controlled life company, the other 49% being owned by Iccrea Holding, the parent bank of the group which is the expression of the national system of cooperative credit banks and rural banks. Cattolica Assicurazioni has entered into a partnership agreement with this major banking partner based on two common companies: BCC Vita and BCC Assicurazioni. The policies handled by these companies are spread over 300 cooperative credit institutions. www.bccvita.it
- ABC Assicura handles non-life branches through products which address the protection of people, families and homes, as well as products aimed at businesses, especially for the protection of the assets, capital goods and key people of small and medium businesses. www.abcassicura.it
- Berica Vita manages Branch I, III and V Life products, aimed at the protection of people and their savings. The commercial offer includes also insurance solutions aimed at companies. www.bericavita.it
- Cattolica Life, based in Dublin, is the insurance company specialized in developing Unit-Linked policies and Personal Portfolio Bonds for client segments who require advanced financial instruments. www.cattolicalife.ie
- TUA Assicurazioni offers a range of insurance products and services that cater to a clientele made up of people, professionals, small and medium-sized companies. Founded as a company dedicated to the affiliate channel, with franchised agents and agencies that had a shopfront appearance, TUA Assicurazioni has also developed a network of agents with multiple employers. www.tuaassicurazioni.it
- Cattolica Immobiliare carries out development and enhancement operations on real estate assets, as well as typical real estate services. In particular, it deals with - on behalf of the parent company and its subsidiaries - the process of research, selection and analysis of property investments, also managing the process of acquisition and the next stage, namely monitoring and managing the property. In addition, the company provides Asset and Property Management services for certain property funds invested in by the companies in the group.
- Cattolica Agricola, formed as a result of the acquisition of the Tenuta Ca’ Tron property complex, deals solely with the agricultural activities referred to in article 2135 of the Civil Code. The parent company owns the entire share capital.
- Cattolica Beni Immobili, formed as a result of the acquisition of the Tenuta Ca’ Tron property complex, manages the properties not used for agricultural activities that are within the estate. The parent company owns the entire share capital.
- Cattolica Services is a consortium company that provides services to the companies in the group in relation to administrative activities, the technical life and pension area, information technology, training, damages and accidents operations, and more.
- The company, in addition to collecting life policies with Cattolica’s mandate, also collects premiums in the non-life branch (with TUA and Cattolica products) by making use of subagents. It is 100% owned by Cattolica.
- An agency based in Rome which is owned 51% by Cattolica and 49% by Coldiretti. During the 2017 business years, 9 new branches were opened in the local Coldiretti stores, for a total of 28 as of 31 December 2017.