In addition to the Parent Company, Cattolica Assicurazioni, the Group comprises nine insurance companies (ABC Assicura S.p.A., BCC Assicurazioni S.p.A., BCC Vita S.p.A., Berica Vita S.p.A., TUA Assicurazioni S.p.A., Vera Assicurazioni S.p.A., Vera Protezione S.p.A., Vera Financial DAC and Vera Vita S.p.A.) and one reinsurance company (CattRE S.A.). There are also ten subsidiaries, including one holding company (Satec Holding S.r.l.), two companies in the agricultural-real estate sector (Cattolica Agricola S.a.r.l. and Cattolica Beni Immobili S.r.l.), a real estate services company (Cattolica Immobiliare S.p.A.), two operating services companies (Cattolica Services S.C.p.A. and Meteotec S.r.l.) and four insurance and reinsurance brokerage companies (All Risks Solutions S.r.l., Mediterranea Underwriting S.r.l., Qubo S.r.l. and Satec S.r.l.). The Group also includes four associates (Aladdin S.r.l., Ima Italia Assistance S.p.A., Ima Servizi S.C.a.r.l. and H-FARM S.p.A.).
- Having joined Gruppo Cattolica Assicurazioni following an agreement with Banco BPM, Vera Assicurazioni and its subsidiary, Vera Protezione, offer insurance solutions for individuals, assets, home, car and business. Thanks to an excellent consultancy and assistance service, the companies strive to ensure that all clients of Banco BPM have the most suitable insurance solutions for their needs. www.veraassicurazioni.it
- Vera Vita is a bancassurance company that became part of the banking group following the agreement with Banco BPM. The commercial offer consists of life insurance products aimed at creating investment, saving and supplementary pension solutions. Vera Vita is a landmark insurance company in the Banco BPM banking group and offers a high-level consultancy and assistance service to clients and networks in the area. www.veravitaassicurazioni.it
- Vera Financial dac is an Irish company controlled by Vera Vita which is specialized in developing branch III life insurance products offered under the freedom to provide services in various countries in the European Community. The life insurance products offered by Vera Financial are structured and customised to respond concretely to its clients’ individual needs. www.verafinancial.com
- CattRe is the Group's reinsurance company, 100% owned by Cattolica, based in Luxembourg, acquired on October 3rd, 2018 from the French group Credit Mutuel. It is dedicated to the development of non-traditional risk lines (“Speciality Lines”) and is engaged in reinsuring the premiums collected by the various Managing General Agencies (MGAs, newly established and/or acquired agencies with strong technical and specialist skills in new business lines: space, aviation, catastrophic reinsurance, property, casualty, sports risks, marine, events and contingency, weather risks, civil liability insurance and deposits, cyber, financial lines, mobility & travel and many other developing sectors. The agencies are controlled by the financial holding Satec Holding S.r.l., 100% owned by Cattolica and, once fully operational, it will be able to underwrite risks on behalf of insurance companied, including companies also different from those of the Cattolica Group.
- BCC Assicurazioni is a 70% Cattolica-controlled non-life company, the other 30% being owned by Iccrea Holding, the parent bank of the group which is the expression of the national system of cooperative credit banks and rural banks. Cattolica Assicurazioni has entered into a partnership agreement with this major banking player based on two common companies: BCC Vita and BCC Assicurazioni. The policies handled by these companies are spread over 300 cooperative credit institutions. BCC Assicurazioni’s offer is based on a wide portfolio of products dedicated to protecting individuals as well as small and medium businesses. www.bccassicurazioni.com
- BCC Vita is a 70% Cattolica-controlled life company, the other 30% being owned by Iccrea Holding, the parent bank of the group which is the expression of the national system of cooperative credit banks and rural banks. Cattolica Assicurazioni has entered into a partnership agreement with this major banking partner based on two common companies: BCC Vita and BCC Assicurazioni. The policies handled by these companies are spread over 300 cooperative credit institutions. www.bccvita.it
- ABC Assicura handles non-life branches through products which address the protection of people, families and homes, as well as products aimed at businesses, especially for the protection of the assets, capital goods and key people of small and medium businesses. www.abcassicura.it
- Berica Vita manages Branch I, III and V Life products, aimed at the protection of people and their savings. The commercial offer includes also insurance solutions aimed at companies. www.bericavita.it
- TUA Assicurazioni offers a range of insurance products and services that cater to a clientele made up of people, professionals, small and medium-sized companies. Founded as a company dedicated to the affiliate channel, with franchised agents and agencies that had a shopfront appearance, TUA Assicurazioni has also developed a network of agents with multiple employers. www.tuaassicurazioni.it
- Cattolica Immobiliare carries out development and enhancement operations on real estate assets, as well as typical real estate services. In particular, it deals with - on behalf of the parent company and its subsidiaries - the process of research, selection and analysis of property investments, also managing the process of acquisition and the next stage, namely monitoring and managing the property. In addition, the company provides Asset and Property Management services for certain property funds invested in by the companies in the group.
- Cattolica Agricola, formed as a result of the acquisition of the Tenuta Ca’ Tron property complex, deals solely with the agricultural activities referred to in article 2135 of the Civil Code. The parent company owns the entire share capital.
- Cattolica Beni Immobili, formed as a result of the acquisition of the Tenuta Ca’ Tron property complex, manages the properties not used for agricultural activities that are within the estate. The parent company owns the entire share capital.
- Cattolica Services is a consortium company that provides services to the companies in the group in relation to administrative activities, the technical life and pension area, information technology, training, damages and accidents operations, and more.
The company, which is based in Venice, is a holding company that controls the MGAs. The company, acquired in October 2018, is wholly owned by the Cattolica Group. It holds controlling stakes in Satec S.r.l., Qubo Insurance Solutions S.r.l., All Risks Solutions S.r.l., Mediterranea Underwriting S.r.l. and a minority stake in Aladdin Srl.
The company is based in Venice and operates in the weather risk advisory business. It is an investee of the Cattolica Group through Satec S.r.l., which owns 100% of the company. The company was acquired in October 2018.
Acquired in October 2018, it is the main MGA of Specialty Lines and underwrites special business lines such as space, aviation, catastrophe reinsurance, property, casualty, sporting risks, marine, weather events, contingencies and risks, environmental risks, surety bonds, cyber and financial lines.
Qubo Insurance Solutions S.r.l. is based in Milan and is 51% owned by the Cattolica Group through the subsidiary Satec Holding S.r.l.. Qubo Insurance Solutions is engaged in insurance brokerage activities with exclusive and specific insurance solutions for the world of transport and logistics.
All Risks Solutions S.r.l. is wholly owned by the Cattolica Group through its subsidiary, Satec Holding S.r.l. Currently inactive, it will be dedicated to future specific and/or innovative insurance product distribution projects.
Mediterranea Underwriting S.r.l. is based in Genoa and is wholly owned by the Cattolica Group through Satec Holding S.r.l.. Established by the spin-off of the marine business line of Satec Underwriting S.r.l., it provides insurance solutions for all types of marine risks (blue ocean, brown waters, cargo, yards & marinas, terminals and yachts).
This company is an MGA (managing general agent), based in Milan and incorporated in December 2020, which carries out insurance and reinsurance brokerage activities and specialises in assuming risks inherent in the Travel & Mobility sector. It is 45% owned by Satec Holding.
The Inter Mutuelles Assistance Group, created in 1981 from 12 large French mutual insurance companies, designs and implements support services created ad hoc for its shareholders and customers. From emergency assistance to long-term support, the IMA Group offers a full range of services for the automotive, travel and international mobility market, housing and health care, information services and customer care. The IMA Group has 11 branches across Europe, Morocco and the US, consolidated revenues of €830 million, 45 million customers and 4,446 employees (2019 data).www.imagroupe.eu
- IMA Italia Assistance, the Italian subsidiary of Inter Mutuelles Assistance, is an established entity with a 30-year history. It offers roadside assistance, medical assistance, travel and international mobility policies, home assistance and claims management. Thanks to the IMA Servizi S.c.a.r.l. operations centre, which has UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 certification, IMA Italia is able to provide assistance worldwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and also manage emergency services, such as rescue requests received through the e-call systems of car manufacturers. www.imaitalia.it
H-Farm s.p.a. is the holding company of the H-FARM Group, which is a “Venture Incubator”, whose typical activity consists in offering growth strategies, with respect to new transformation plans based on digital technologies, the implementation of new business plans, the design of e-commerce initiatives, and the use of new technologies for the simplification and automation of processes or products. It is listed on the AIM Italian market.www.h-farm.com/en